Glitterfest is taking over Shaka Zulu (Camden) on Saturday 26th June as we bring you one of our most exciting events of the year, the Glitterfest Brunch!
Gather your mates and get your sparkly outfits ready for a fun-filled day of food, drink and Glitterfest vibes. We’ve got crazy stilt walkers and spectacular performers, the sickest DJ’s, live comedy and so much more. Get ready to drink and dance and get lit at the Glitterfest Brunch.
This event ALWAYS SELL OUT so get your tickets now, before it’s too late!
- Tickets include: 2-course meal + 1hr bottomless triple rum punch!
- DJ’s playing UK Garage, RnB, Funky House, Hip Hop & House!
- Prizes for the best dressed and most sparkly outfits!
- Plus lots of surprises and giveaways on the day!
- Food served from 12pm and bottomless triple rum punch served between 1pm – 2pm! (No-one misses out on the rum punch lol)
- Event time: 12pm – 4pm with doors opening from 11.30am
Come and taste the authentic delightful menu of Shaka Zulu. The 2-course meal consists of Main & Dessert (you can add on extra’s at the event)
- Whole Baby Chicken + Spicy Malay Yellow Rice, Red wine Jus
- Blackened Cajun Sea Bream + Chilli tomato, pesto, wilted mixed greens
- Vegetable Potjie (v) Traditional Spiced South African Dish With Yellow Rice
- Banana Cake (v)
- Wild mix Berry Compote
- Selection of Ice Cream & Sorbet
MAINS UPGRADE SELECTIONS (PLUS £7.5 – Pay at the venue)
Rare Breed Grilled Sirloin Steak – Peri Peri Fries, Bearnaise Sauce
Harissa Buffalo Striploin – Peri Peri Fries, Red Wine Jus
EXTRA – SIDES (Pay at the venue)
Hasissa Mac & Cheese £6.5 Baby Rocket Salad with Shaved Parmesan £5 Buttered Potatoes £5 Spicy Malay Yellow Rice £5 Peri Peri Fries £5 Broccolini, Garlic & Chilli £5 Creamy Spinach £5 Mashed Potato £5 Side Salad £5
Time: 12pm – 4pm (Doors open 11.30)
Venue: Shaka Zulu, Camden Stables Market, Chalk Farm Rd, London NW1 8AB