We’re back with our last and most exciting event of the year. Halloween Zombie Glitterfest Brunch at Shaka Zulu (Camden)
Gather your mates and get your Halloween fancy dress outfits ready for a fun-filled day of food, drink and Halloween vibes. Due to the limited capacity, this event will sell out in advance, so get your tickets now!
- Tickets include: 2-course meal + 1hr bottomless rum punch, all served at your table!
- DJ’s playing UK Garage, RnB, Funky House, Hip Hop & House!
- Prizes for the best dressed and most outlandish costumes!
- Plus lots of giveaways and surprises on the day!
- Food served from 12pm and bottomless rum punch served between 1pm – 2pm! No-one misses out!
- Downstair and upstairs tables – Get your tickets now to get a table downstairs! it’s first come, first serve!
- 12pm – 4pm with doors opening from 11.30am
Come and taste the authentic delightful menu of Shaka Zulu. The 2-course meal consists of Main & Dessert (you can add on extra’s at the event)
- Whole Baby Chicken + Spicy Malay Yellow Rice, Red wine Jus
- Blackened Cajun Sea Bream + Chilli tomato, pesto, wilted mixed greens
- Vegetable Potjie (v) Traditional Spiced South African Dish With Yellow Rice
- Banana Cake (v)
- Wild mix Berry Compote
- Selection of Ice Cream & Sorbet
MAINS UPGRADE SELECTIONS (PLUS £7.5 – Pay at the venue)
Rare Breed Grilled Sirloin Steak – Peri Peri Fries, Bearnaise Sauce
Harissa Buffalo Striploin – Peri Peri Fries, Red Wine Jus
EXTRA – SIDES (Pay at the venue)
Hasissa Mac & Cheese £6.5 ? Baby Rocket Salad with Shaved Parmesan £5 ? Buttered Potatoes £5 ? Spicy Malay Yellow Rice £5 ? Peri Peri Fries £5 ? Broccolini, Garlic & Chilli £5 Creamy Spinach £5 ? Mashed Potato £5 ? Side Salad £5
Date: Saturday 31st October 2020 – 12pm – 4pm
Venue: Shaka Zulu, Camden Stables Market, Chalk Farm Rd, London NW1 8AB
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
IMPORTANT COVID INFORMATION
☠️ Tables have a maximum occupancy of 6 guests. You must arrive together in your group.
☠️ This is a limited capacity event with advance ticket only.
☠️ The event will be run via table service only.
☠️ Hand sanitizer is readily available plus all staff will be wearing gloves & masks.
☠️ The health & safety of all customers and staff is our number one priority.
In order to conform with new regulations, each person at the venue must be allocated seating for this event and all guests will be required to fill out a track & trace form.
This event is sponsored by PengMunchBox – Grab yourself a special Halloween Mystery Box from www.PengMunchBox.co.uk now ?????